- The Times of India : The Times of India is an Indian English-language daily newspaper owned by The Times Group. It is the third-largest newspaper in India by circulation and largest selling English-language daily in the world according to Audit Bureau of Circulations.
- The Hindu : The Hindu is an Indian daily newspaper, headquartered at Chennai. It was started as a weekly in 1878 and became a daily in 1889.
- Hindustan Times : Hindustan Times is an Indian English-language daily newspaper founded in 1924 with roots in the Indian independence movement of the period. Hindustan Times was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi and known for supporting the Congress party. The newspaper is owned by Congress Rajya Sabha M.P. Shobhana Bhartia.
- The Economic Times : The Economic Times is an English-language, Indian daily newspaper published by the Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.. The Economic Times began publication in 1961. As of 2012, it is the world’s second-most widely read English-language business newspaper, after the Wall Street Journal, with a readership of over 800,000.
- The Financial Express : The Financial Express is an Indian English-language business newspaper. It is published by the Indian Express group since 1961. Financial Express specialises in India and international business and financial news. India’s oldest financial daily, Financial Express is today one of the leading newspapers in the country.
- Live Mint : Mint is an Indian financial daily newspaper published by HT Media, a Delhi-based media group which is controlled by the KK Birla family and also publishes Hindustan Times. It mostly targets readers who are business executives and policy makers. It has been in circulation since 2007.
- NDTV : New Delhi Television Limited is an Indian television media company founded in 1988 by Radhika Roy, a journalist. In a talk on the 25th anniversary of NDTV, her husband Prannoy Roy said that he joined NDTV a few weeks after Radhika had founded it.
- India Today : India Today is a fortnightly Indian English-language news magazine and news television channel.
- Indian Express : Indian Express Limited is an Indian news media publishing company. It publishes several widely circulated dailies, including The Indian Express and The Financial Express in English, the Loksatta in Marathi and the Jansatta in Hindi.
- News 18 : CNN-News18 is an Indian English-language news television channel founded by Rajdeep Sardesai located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is currently owned by Network 18. CNN provides international coverage for the channel, while Indian Broadcasting Network concentrates on Indian and local reports.
- First Post : Firstpost is an Indian news and media website. The site is a part of the Network 18 media conglomerate owned by Reliance Industries, which also runs CNN-News18 and CNBC-TV18. The Network 18 group was originally owned by Raghav Bahl.
- Business Standard : Business Standard is one of the largest Indian English-language daily edition newspaper published by Business Standard Ltd in two languages, English and Hindi.
- DNA India : Daily News and Analysis is an Indian broadsheet newspaper launched in 2005 and published in English from Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Jaipur, Bengaluru and Indore in India. It targets a young readership and is owned and managed by Diligent Media Corporation.
- Deccan Chronicle : Deccan Chronicle is an Indian English-language daily newspaper founded by Rajagopal Mudaliar in the 1930s. It is published in Hyderabad, Telangana by Deccan Chronicle Holdings Limited. The newspaper’s name derives from the originating place, the Deccan regions of India.
- One India : Oneindia.com is an Indian online portal founded by BG Mahesh, owned by Greynium Information Technologies Pvt Ltd. The website provides news updates, sports events, travel, entertainment, business, lifestyle, videos, and classifieds in seven different Indian languages and English.
- Dainik Bhaskar : Dainik Bhaskar is an Indian Hindi-language daily newspaper that is the largest circulated daily newspaper of India. It is owned by Dainik Bhaskar Group, the largest Print Media Company of India. Started in Bhopal in 1958, it expanded in 1983 with the launch of Dainik Bhaskar’s Indore edition.
- Dainik Jagran : Dainik Jagran is an Indian Hindi language daily newspaper. As of 2017 it was the largest newspaper in India by circulation. As of 2010 it was the 17th most read in the world. The newspaper was launched in 1942 by Puran Chandra Gupta and later edited by Narendra Mohan.
- The Telegraph : The Daily Telegraph, commonly referred to simply as The Telegraph, is a national British daily broadsheet newspaper published in London by Telegraph Media Group and distributed across the United Kingdom and internationally. It was founded by Arthur B. Sleigh in 1855 as Daily Telegraph & Courier.
- Rajasthan Patrika : Rajasthan Patrika is an Indian Hindi-language daily newspaper. It was founded by Karpoor Chandra Kulish in 1956 and published as Rajasthan Patrika in Delhi and Rajasthan, and as Patrika in 6 other states.
- Amar Ujala : Amar Ujala is a Hindi-language daily newspaper published in India. It has 20 editions in seven states and one union territory covering 180 districts. It has a circulation of around three million copies.
- The Tribune : The Tribune is an Indian English-language daily newspaper published from Amritsar, Bathinda, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Jalandhar and Ludhiana. It was founded on 2 February 1881, in Lahore, by Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia, a philanthropist, and is run by a trust comprising five persons as trustees.
- The Statesman : The Statesman is an Indian English-language broadsheet daily newspaper founded in 1875 and published simultaneously in Kolkata, New Delhi, Siliguri and Bhubaneswar. It incorporates and is directly descended from The Friend of India, founded in 1818.
- Daily Thanthi : Dina Thanthi; known as Daily Thanthi in English is a Tamil language daily newspaper. It was founded by S. P. Adithanar in Madurai in 1942. Dina Thanthi is India’s largest daily printed in the Tamil language and the ninth largest among all dailies in India by circulation.
- The Asian Age : The Asian Age is an English-language Indian daily newspaper with editions published in Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata. It also prints an “international edition” in London. It was launched in February 1994. The same publishing company also produces the Deccan Chronicle.
- Ananda Bazar : Anandabazar Patrika is an Indian Bengali language daily newspaper circulated in Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai and Silchar by the ABP Group. According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, it has a circulation of 1.1 million copies as of Jan−Jun 2016.
- Manorama Online : Malayala Manorama is a morning newspaper, in Malayalam language, published from Kottayam, Kerala, India by Malayala Manorama Company Limited, Headed by Mammen Mathew .It was first published as a weekly on 22 March 1890, and currently has a readership of over 20 million.
- Lokmat : Lokmat is a Marathi language newspaper published from Mumbai, and several other cities in Maharashtra state. Founded in 1971 by Jawaharlal Darda, it is the largest read regional language newspaper in India with more than 18 million readers and the No. 1 Marathi newspaper in Maharashtra & Goa states.
- Mid Day : Mid Day is a morning daily Indian compact newspaper. Editions in various languages were published in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune. In 2011 the Delhi and Bangalore editions were closed down. In 2014 Jagran Prakashan shut down the mid-day Pune edition as well. Currently the publication is present only in Mumbai.
- Eenadu : Eenadu daily newspaper which is the largest circulated Telugu newspaper in the State of Andhra Pradesh and the State of Telangana of India. According to the Indian Readership Survey Q1 2012, Eenadu ranks at number six among the Indian language dailies with a total readership of 5,906,000.
- Mathrubhumi : Mathrubhumi is a Malayalam newspaper that is published from Kerala, India. It was founded by K. P. Kesava Menon, an active volunteer in the Indian freedom struggle against the British. The word “Mathrubhumi” roughly translates to “mother land”. It is the second most widely read newspaper daily in Kerala.
- Mumbai Mirror : Mumbai Mirror is a compact newspaper in the city of Mumbai, with a daily circulation of approximate 700,000 copies. Its first issue was published on 30 May 2005 by the Times Group, the publishers of The Times of India newspaper.
- Daily Pioneer : The Pioneer is an English language daily newspaper in India. It is published from multiple locations in India, including Delhi. It is the second oldest English language newspaper in India still in circulation after The Times of India. In 2010, The Pioneer launched a Hindi version in Lucknow.
- Punjab Kesari : Punjab Kesari is a Hindi-language newspaper published from many centres in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh and Delhi in India. It is owned by the Punjab Kesari group.
- The Hindu – Businessline : Business Line or The Hindu Business Line is an Indian business newspaper published by Kasturi & Sons, the publishers of the newspaper The Hindu located in Chennai, India. the newspaper covers priority industry verticals, such as Agriculture, Aviation, Automotive, IT, in weekly specials.
- Live Hindustan : Hindustan Dainik or ”Hindustan” is an Indian Hindi-language daily newspaper and the third-largest circulated newspaper in India. It is published by Hindustan Media Ventures Limited.
- Gujrat Samachar : Gujarat Samachar is a Gujarati language daily newspaper in India. It is a leading Gujarati newspaper in the Indian states of Gujarat and Maharashtra with the average daily readership of 4.6 million as per Indian Readership Survey 2014. It has headquarter in Ahmedabad.
- Free Press Journal : The Free Press Journal is an Indian English-language daily newspaper that was established in 1930 by Swaminathan Sadanand, who also acted as its first editor. First produced to complement a news agency, the Free Press of India, it was a supporter of the Independence movement. It is published in Mumbai, India.
- Divya Bhaskar : Divya Bhaskar is a Gujarati newspaper in Gujarat, India, owned by D B Corp Ltd. It is one of the highest circulation Gujarati dailies, with the most number of editions in Gujarat.
- Greater Kashmir : Greater Kashmir is an English-language newspaper printed and published from Srinagar, the summer capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir in India. The newspaper began its publication in 1987 as a weekly newspaper. It started its first daily publication in 1989.
- Sakal : Sakal is a Marathi-language daily newspaper by Sakal Media Group with its headquarters in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Sakal is the flagship newspaper of the foundation publication, Sakal Media Group. It ranks among the top 10 language dailies of India and is the largest circulated Marathi newspaper.
- Dinakaran : Dinakaran is a Tamil daily newspaper distributed in India. It was founded by K. P. Kandasamy in 1977 and is currently owned by media conglomerate Sun Network.Dinakaran is the second largest circulated Tamil daily in India after Dina Thanthi. It is printed in 12 cities across India.
- LokSatta : Loksatta is a Marathi daily newspaper in Maharashtra, India. It is published by The Indian Express Group, and was launched on 14 January 1948. Loksatta is published out of Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, and Delhi.
- Dinamani : Dinamani is a Tamil daily newspaper. The newspaper was established in 1933 and is owned by The New Indian Express Group. The first edition was published on 11 September.
- Bangalore Mirror : Bangalore Mirror is a daily English-language newspaper published in Bangalore, India. It is a deputed newspaper and is the second-largest circulating English newspaper in the city.
- The Afternoon Dispatch and Courier : The Afternoon Despatch & Courier is an evening tabloid in Mumbai, India. The newspaper was launched by Behram Contractor, better known as “Busybee”, on 25 March 1985. This newspaper has served as a launch pad for several well-known journalists in India.
- The Punjabi Tribune : Punjabi Tribune is a Punjabi language daily newspaper owned by The Tribune Trust, publishes in the Punjab, India. It was launched on 15 August 1978 and became online on the internet in August 2010.Swaraj Bir Singh took over as Editor of Punjabi Tribune on 31 September 2018
- Maharastra Times : Maharashtra Times, colloquially referred to as ‘Ma Taa’ from its Marathi initialism, is a Marathi newspaper based in Mumbai, India. It is the ninth-largest-selling daily newspaper in the country. According to the IRS 2005 survey, Maharashtra Times enjoys the second largest readership in Mumbai.
- Prabhat Khabar : Prabhat Khabar is a Hindi language newspaper published daily in Jharkhand, Bihar and West Bengal. The newspaper is circulated in several states in India, including Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and some parts of Orissa. It was founded in August 1984 in Ranchi, the capital of Jharkhand.
- Milli Gazette : The Milli Gazette is an Indian fortnightly English-language compact newspaper based in Delhi. Founded in January 2000, the newspaper describes itself as the Indian Muslims’ Leading English Newspaper. In 2008, it started e-paper publication.
- Central Chronicle : Central Chronicle is an English-language daily Regional newspaper being published from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and Raipur, Chhattisgarh. Basically this Newspaper publishes about central India, as well as local and national news.
- Star of Mysore : Star of Mysore is an Indian English language evening daily newspaper published in Mysore, India. This newspaper was launched in 1978. Its founder, editor and publisher is entrepreneur and writer K B Ganapathy.
- Bartaman Patrika : Bartaman Patrika is an Indian Bengali daily newspaper published from Kolkata, West Bengal, India by Bartaman Pvt. Ltd. Apart from the Kolkata edition, the newspaper has three other simultaneous editions, published daily from three major towns of West Bengal – Siliguri, Burdwan and Midnapore.
- Bombay Samachar : The Bombay Samachar, now Mumbai Samachar, is the oldest continuously published newspaper in India. Established in 1822 by Fardunjee Marzban, it is published in Gujarati and English.
- The Hans India : The Hans India is an English-language daily newspaper being published from Hyderabad, Telangana. It has presence in the Indian States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Scroll : Scroll.in is an independent Indian English-language news website started in 2014 by ACK Media founder Samir Patil and journalist Naresh Fernandes. Satyagrah, a Hindi news website, is also part of Scroll.in. Satyagrah was founded by Sanjay Dubey, who was the founder editor of Tehelka’s Hindi magazines.
- The Quint : The Quint is an English and Hindi language Indian news website. The website initially launched in January 2015 on Facebook, a website in March 2015. As of 2016 it has more than 95 editorial staff, and half of its content is original and half from social media and press releases.
- Telangana Today : Telangana Today is a registered English language newspaper in India. The paper aims to mainly focus on politics and developments of Telangana state. The newspaper is owned by Telangana Publications Pvt. Ltd. The newspaper is also available in ePaper format.
- Chandigarh Metro : Chandigarh Metro is first and the only, one of its kind, online news & information portal for Chandigarh, attracting over 10,00,000 readers each month.
- Daily Excelsior : The Daily Excelsior is an English-language newspaper published in Jammu, a city in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It was established by S. D. Rohmetra. The newspaper has been in publication since 1 January 1965. Its current editors are Kamal Rohmetra and Neeraj Rohmetra.
- The Navhind Times : The Navhind Times is an English language newspaper in Goa. Founded in 1963 and based in Panaji, the capital of Goa, it is the largest selling newspaper, amongst the three locally published English newspapers in the state. The other two being O Heraldo and Gomantak Times successively.
- Nagpur Today : Nagpur daily news website brings you nagpur breaking,sports,entertainment news as it happens live.
- Arunanchal Times : Latest Arunachal News, North East News, National News, World News.
- Rising Kashmir : Rising Kashmir is a daily English newspaper printed and published in Srinagar, Kashmir. It was founded by Shujaat Bukhari in March 2008. The newspaper has nurtured scores of reporters based in Kashmir, who now work in top news organisations around the world.
- Yo Vizag : With a distinction of being the oldest lifestyle magazine in Andhra Pradesh, Yo! Vizag has been catering engaging content to its readers for the past 10 years. From covering various happenings in the city to providing entertaining content, we keep our followers hooked day in and day out. Stay tuned to Yo! Vizag to get your daily capsule of news and entertainment.’
- The Sangai Express : The Sangai Express is the most popular news agency of Manipur. The Sangai Express is the “Largest Circulated Daily in Manipur”.
- Orissa Post : Orissa POSTis Orissa’s first home-grown English news daily. It is the leading source of intelligent information for the people. Our publication for its pro-people, youth-oriented approach and editorial policy plays a vital role in the State’s socio-economic and political arena.
- Kashmir Reader : Kashmir Reader is an English daily newspaper published from Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, by Helpline Group. It was launched in May 2012 with a motto “Nothing But News”.
- State Times : State Times is an Indian English language daily newspaper from the state of Jammu & Kashmir. The publication is owned and operated by State Times Group, J&K.
- News Today : The News Today is an English language evening daily newspaper in Chennai, India. It is published from Chennai every evening since 1982.
- My Digital FC : Financial Chronicle is an Indian English-language daily newspaper published since 2008. The newspaper primarily covers Indian economic and international business topics, and financial news and issues.
- The Northlines : The Northlines is an independent news source covering latest news of Jammu Kashmir , Ladakh and its neighborhood places of J&K.
Tech1 month ago
WhatsApp’s new group call feature. Better than zoom & Duo?
Tech1 month ago
OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro launched in India : See Prices
Artificial Intelligence3 months ago
Google Revealed a New Open Source Framework for “AutoFlip”
Blockchain11 months ago
List of Crypto Sub-Reddits
Blockchain5 months ago
List of Cryptocurrency Wallets
Automotive5 months ago